At Ryan Orsatti Law, we are committed to making the world a better place and believe in the community’s positive impact. Communities are made up of many different people, each contributing in their way. Sometimes we are lucky to meet or interact with people who positively influence us. For this scholarship, we would like students to reflect on someone in their community who positively influenced them.
Explain a moment in your life when a family member, coach, coworker, mentor, friend, etc., impacted your life or how you positively impacted someone else’s life. Describe the lasting effect on your life.
This is a $1,000 scholarship opportunity. The deadline to apply is April 30, 2023. See below for more information on the scholarship application process. Thank you for your interest in the Positive Influence Scholarship.
- The scholarship is open to any current high school senior, vocational student, college student, or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who is enrolled in a vocational program or two to a five-year post-secondary institution for the upcoming academic year.
- Preference will be given to students who are or will be enrolled within the state of Texas.
- Employees of Ryan Orsatti Law, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and those living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- Candidates must submit a 750 – 1,000 word essay response to the prompt: Explain a moment in your life when a family member, friend, or even a stranger positively impacted your life or how you positively impacted someone else’s life. Describe the lasting effect on your life.
- Candidates must submit a professional resumé that lists their professional and academic experience.
- Candidates must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school and the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Ryan Orsatti Law will choose the recipient of the Positive Influence Scholarship during the month following the scholarship deadline.
Application Deadline and Instructions:
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must email their complete application (including the essay, resumé, and transcript) to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2023. Any applications sent after this date will not be considered.
Students should send scholarship applications with the subject line “ Ryan Orsatti Law – 2023 Positive Influence Scholarship Application.”
Please send any questions to email@example.com.
Ryan Orsatti Law