Bad Faith Insurance Claims in San Antonio, Bexar County
Has your claim been denied by your insurance? There are many ways in which your insurance company can act in bad faith. Examples can include:
- If your insurance company or representative misrepresents your insurance policy
- If your insurance company engages in false advertising regarding their services
- If your insurance adjuster is lying or misrepresenting a fact or policy provision relating to your coverage
- If your insurance company fails to offer a fair, prompt, and equitable settlement once the claim has become reasonably clear
- If your insurance company refuses to pay a claim without conducting a reasonable investigation
If you or anyone you know may have a claim against an insurance company, please call us to set up a free consultation at 210-525-1500.